Canadian History Presentation
Your job is to create a Canadian History presentation that highlights a specific person, place, thing, or event that has made a significant impact on Canada’s Collective Identity.
Your presentation must include the following items:
- Title and Subtitle
- W5H (what, who, when, where, why, and how)
- This part is a list of the facts and details necessary to understand the significance of your topic.
- Importance to Canadian History
- Why was your topic important to Canadians back then?
- Importance for Canadians Today
- Why is your topic important to Canadians today?
- Other Interesting Facts (optional)
- Other facts that are related to your topic.
- List all sources you used to create your presentation
*You may include as many images as you wish. All images must be accompanied by a caption explaining what they represent and/or why they are important.